Step right up! What better way to embrace a healthy spring than with a challenge and a chance to help Bracknagh GAA club.
MyLife, the personalised health and wellbeing app from Irish Life have teamed up with GAA Heathy Clubs to bring you the Bracknagh GAA Healthy Club Step Challenge and best of all, anyone* in the community can get involved!
We are giving away 4 x €2,500 O’Neill’s Vouchers, one per province to the club with the highest total of average steps. Winning clubs must have a minimum of 15 walkers joining the challenge. Challenge participants must be aged 18 and over.
Challenge starts on March 16th and ends on 12th April 2020.
What do I need to do to take part?
Register your clubs participation below by the 13th March on the following link:
How do club members join the challenge*?
The challenge will be available on MyLife app from the 17th February
1. Download the MyLife app from the App store or Google Play store
• Apple App Store – https://apps.apple.com/ie/app/mylife-by-irish-life/id1459620652
• Google Playstore – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.irishlife.mylife
2. Tap on the social tab on the MyLife app
3. Select challenges
4. Select the challenge for your province
5. Tap on join & select your club
What is MyLife?
More information can be found here:
Information on supported devices and app’s can be found here:
For Mylife support and help:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 704 1943